Dean Leo Moroney
d. Mar 31, 2015
Zachary James Lee
d. Mar 29, 2015
Ila Lee Corkery
d. Mar 28, 2015
Julia W. Ries
d. Mar 27, 2015
John Richard LaMere
d. Mar 21, 2015
William D. "Dean" Jones
d. Mar 18, 2015
Louis Fredrick Holz
d. Mar 18, 2015
Eugene L. "Gene" Schultz
d. Mar 16, 2015
Dorothy Jean Davis
d. Mar 15, 2015
Dennis M. Minnihan
d. Mar 10, 2015
We’re proud of our facilities, full services, cremation options handled personally, commitment to excellence, caring and dedicated staff and unquestionable integrity. Our sole purpose is to provide quality, dependable, affordable service and respect for every family we’re privileged to serve. At all times we show compassion and provide high quality professional service. Our entire staff stay continually up-dated and in constant pursuit of excellence and commitment to provide the service that our communities need, deserve and have come to expect with us. Our vision is to meet each individuals needs and exceed their expectations.
The Leonard-Muller Family
The Muller Family - Front row: Morgan, Zach, Kaylee; Back: Brian & Jodi Muller
Brian and Jodi Muller-Owners of Leonard-Muller Funeral Homes & Crematory. Brian has been a Licensed Funeral Director since 1987.
Deborah & Karl Ommen - Deborah has been a Licensed Funeral Director since 1997. Karl assists with services.
Tom Roberson Funeral Director since 1968.
Tom owned and operated Roberson Funeral Home from 1975-2012.
Helen & Denny Knutson, Secretary & Assistant
Charlie & Janet Gaffney, Assistants
Dick Hood, Assistant
Eugene Schultz, Assistant
Tom & Connie Allyn, Assistants
Bud and Mavis Hyde, Edgewood Office Staff
Faith Sandhagen, Strawberry Point Office Staff
Kim Sperfslage, Greeter
Char Wright, Secretary and Greeter
All facilities have:
- Spacious chapel seating to accommodate large crowds
- Well-appointed visitation and gathering rooms with the flexibility to easily accommodate both large and small gatherings
- Family lounge areas with complimentary coffee, cold drinks and snacks
- Full service music systems including background, tape, CD, organ and piano music
- All facilities completely handicapped accessible inside and outside
- Parking lots and/or ample off street parking
- Private merchandise selection rooms on premise, featuring caskets, burial vaults, cremation urns, memorial packages, etc.